Planning for clients with an IHT liability part 2.
This webinar will cover:
- Inheritance Tax and Life Policies- What you need to know. How to correctly insure for IHT both on gifts and death. Ensuring that all of your client’s life policies do not cause or add to their IHT problem.
- Business Relievable Investments cutting the wait from seven to two years. An estate planner’s guide to tax efficient investments, how they work, how they are held in trusts, and what you need to look out for.
- Dealing with clients with high value pensions and investments: The role of QNUPs and QROPs in tax planning. Mitigating chargeable event taxation on large investment bonds and lifetime allowance charges on clients with large pensions and/or death in service entitlements.
This course is part of our Advanced Planning Series.
Date: January 10th December
Time 9:30 – 12:00
Estate Planning: How to maximise the potential of you client base.
Superhero Webinar 97! Interested in training for a recession proof skill? Estate planning income has proved very resilient over the years to economic downturn. Join our free webinar to find our more about:
– Introducing a faster more efficient more accurate way of producing simple wills for your client base
– why all life policies should be held in some form of trust including ‘mortgage cover’
– How CTT Group can make estate planning a simple add on to your business
– In time of rising interest rates, how to anticipate the demand for clients’ interest in having wills and LPAs in place.
– Joint equity release with further drawdown when one client has lost capacity? It might be a no no without LPAs in place!
Booking Link for Friday 13th Jan 2023 https://countrywidegroup-co-uk.zoom.us/webinar/register/8916679103528/WN_gqMHtQoGQ56ntznB3F74KA
Booking link for Monday 16th Jan 2023 https://countrywidegroup-co-uk.zoom.us/webinar/register/8416679109745/WN_18yYP7KsTA-4cuPLIvsyGw
Time: 10:00 – 11:00
Estate Planning Foundation Course
The Essential Guide to Will Writing, Estate Planning and LPA drafting. This course will be held remotely over five sessions. This course introduces Will Writing and discusses in detail the use of Will-based Trusts. It outlines the use of Discretionary Trusts, Pilot Trusts and Asset Protection Trusts. On completion of this course you can confidently advise, explain and utilise Trusts, enabling you to provide a bespoke Estate Planning service to suit your client’s individual needs. The course provides a practical introduction to making Lasting Powers of Attorney, identifying the parties involved. Registering Lasting Powers of Attorneys, drafting restrictions and conditions, together with avoiding errors and negligence. Follow the booking link for an in depth description of the course.
Date: 17th January 2023- 24th January 2023.
Time: 9:30 – 13:00 (over five days)
This article was submitted to be published by CTT Group as part of their advertising agreement with Today’s Wills and Probate. The views expressed in this article are those of the submitter and not those of Today’s Wills and Probate.