CTT Group have announced two new free training events as part of their Superhero Webinar series.
The events will take place on the 13th and 16th of January.
The agenda will include:
- Introducing a faster, more efficient, and more accurate way of producing simple wills for your client base
- Looking at why all policies should be held in some form of trust including ‘mortgage cover’
- Joint equity release with further drawdown when one client has lost capacity? It might be a no no without LPAs in place.
- How CTT Group can make Estate Planning a simple add on to your business
- In time of rising interest rates, how to anticipate the demand for client’s interest in having wills and LPAs in place.
Booking link for Friday 13th January https://countrywidegroup-co-uk.zoom.us/webinar/register/8916679103528/WN_gqMHtQoGQ56ntznB3F74KA
Booking link for Monday 16th January https://countrywidegroup-co-uk.zoom.us/webinar/register/8416679109745/WN_18yYP7KsTA-4cuPLIvsyGw
This article was submitted to be published by CTT Group as part of their advertising agreement with Today’s Wills and Probate. The views expressed in this article are those of the submitter and not those of Today’s Wills and Probate.