Please join us on Friday 10th and Monday 13th June for CTT Superhero Webinar No. 90 – an introduction to CTT Law.
This webinar will be hosted by our guest speakers, Eamon Sullivan and Laura Massey, who are joining us from CTT Law. Eamon is a dispute resolution and litigation solicitor, and Laura is CTT Law’s conveyancing manager. Chris Hirons, our systems coordinator, will also be joining us to discuss new Legacy Software features that will enable you to refer contentious probate enquiries to CTT Law.
- A history of CTT Law, their mission and relationship to the Group, presented by Eamon Sullivan
- An introduction to CTT Law’s Departments and Team Members, presented by Eamon Sullivan
- A demonstration on new Legacy Software Features for contentious probate enquiries by Chris Hirons
- A discussion on other common disputes CTT Law can assist in resolving, presented by Eamon Sullivan
- A summary of CTT Law’s pre-action services and an overview of the litigation procedure, presented by Eamon Sullivan
- An overview CTT Law’s conveyancing services, presented by Laura Massey
- An introduction to other legal services CTT Law can provide, presented by Eamon Sullivan
Join us on Zoom on Friday 10th and Monday 13th June.
10:00am – 11:00am
This article was submitted to be published by CTT Group as part of their advertising agreement with Today’s Wills and Probate. The views expressed in this article are those of the submitter and not those of Today’s Wills and Probate.