Bereaved families and professional providers are continuing to face delays with probate applications. Kings Court Trust’s latest blog highlights statistics from the recent Family Court Statistics Quarterly: January to March 2023 publication.
Additionally, they provide an update on Kings Court Trust’s current position with Grant applications and answer frequently asked questions about stopped applications, including:
- What are the most common causes for stopped Grant applications?
- What happens when a Grant application has been stopped?
- What can be done to reduce the risk of a stopped Grant application?
Kings Court Trust is an award-winning estate administration provider that takes care of the practicalities after death. Their full suite of estate administration solutions is designed to support all families. By providing free, practical advice on the next steps following a bereavement, they can support your clients and add value to your business.
- Regulated by the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England & Wales (ICAEW)
- Trusted provider of estate administration for large UK-listed companies
- Offer a generous referral fee for referrals that result in business
- Provide access to a unique portal for support and updates on cases
- Fixed and transparent pricing
- Free, secure document storage for important client documents
- In-house legal and tax experts to advise on any situation
The Kings Court Trust model is also geared towards the introduction of potential new clients. Provided that consent is given by the beneficiaries of an estate, they’ll introduce them back to your business to help you grow your client base.