With Countrywide Legacy’s legal document drafting software there isn’t a set menu, the choice is all yours!
Many users like to work in different ways and offer different levels of service top their clients, Countrywide Legacy allows you to do just that. The choice is yours.
It’s all about choice.
Even choosing to stay or go is your decision. Here at Countrywide Legacy we are so confident that once you have used our software you’ll never want to use anything else, so much so that we don’t try to prevent you leaving with dirty tricks!
Using Countrywide Legacy is as easy as 1,2,3.
The Essential Package provides you with everything you need and more. You can take instructions for all of our products and services and draft unlimited documents, all for one low, fixed, monthly fee!
You can also input instructions for all documents and send the information electronically to a third party, such as a Central Processing team, Conveyancer or Countrywide to generate for you.
Brand New Features!
- Create electronic client notes, order notes, to-do task lists and even draw illustrations within the Software.
- Preview your legal documents in real time whilst taking instructions.
- Includes Discretionary Trust that qualifies for the NRB & RNRB.
Once you have purchased your Essential Package you can choose to bolt on any of our Plus Packages to generate an even bigger range of legal documents yourself.
Why not opt for our professional bundles?
We have introduced new Professional Bundles for those of you who want to offer your clients a full estate planning service, whilst generating your own legal documents.
We realise that making your business paperless is important in this day and age, so we have ensured that you will have access to all of our latest paperless features, such as the Paperless Package, creating electronic notes within the software, to-do notes, digital illustrations, and the new CRM system to manage your appointments and prospects, at no additional cost.
You will also have access to our latest releases, including the NEW Will Clarity Package, the NEW CRM system, the NEW Multiple Trusts Package and much more…
- ACCESS TO OUR LEGAL EXPERTS – as a Countrywide Member, you have exclusive access to our in house legal experts and our Estate Planning Helpline who are on hand to discuss your cases, however complex.
- DISCOUNTED CUTTING EDGE TRAINING – our training courses are all Industry relevant and are designed to help your legal business progress at a pace that suits you.
- TOPICAL WEBINARS AND PRESENTATIONS – as a Countrywide Member, you will benefit from full access to all of our recorded webinars and slides.
- EXCLUSIVE ADVISOR WEBSITE – our Advisor Website is a unique online training and support tool and has been specifically designed for Will and Estate Planning Advisors.
All of the benefits without any of the risk!
Our Software is compliant and risk free. Built in line with the STEP Will Writing Code of Practice, we also risk-manage and audit the process at every stage, ensuring that you and your clients are fully protected. Multiple layers of security controls protect access to data, including physical and network security, firewalls and intrusion protection systems (based in the UK).
Professional Indemnity Insurance
Without the right insurance, you are putting your business and personal assets at risk! Our PI Insurance package will provide you with a safety net specifically designed to cover the costs of defending your business against any future claims.
With Countrywide Legacy, we’ve got you covered.
So, why not have EXACTLY what YOU want?
For your FREE Trial contact us today – 01926 514 392 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
This article was submitted to be published by Countrywide Legacy as part of their advertising agreement with Today’s Wills and Probate. The views expressed in this article are those of the submitter and not those of Today’s Wills and Probate.