Kings Court Trust partners with Will Writers, Financial Advisers, Estate Planners, and Funeral Directors to provide award-winning probate and estate administration services to their clients. Their unique partnership model enables professionals to expand their service offering to extend further support to their clients and their families. Additionally, they have a number of free digital resources to help promote their services and summarise key elements of the probate and estate administration processes.
Free, online resources for partners
- Partner blog – stay up to date with industry news and educational topics, including:
- Webinars – covering informative probate and estate administration topics to equip you with the knowledge to assist your clients.
Free, educational resources for clients
- Client blog – helping your clients understand the processes and terminology that may be involved with probate and estate administration.
- Informative web pages – our web content provides comprehensive overviews of key bereavement topics, including:
- Useful guides – our digital guides are free to download and share with your clients, providing a better understanding of the processes involved.
Registered partners can utilise Kings Court Trust’s free and secure document storage solution to store important client documents, utilise their exclusive Partner Portal to refer and track cases, and receive a fee share for each successful client referral. Your clients will be in safe hands with their dedicated specialists, and their friendly Client Services Team can offer practical advice alongside a fixed fee quote for the most suitable service.
If you have any questions about how you can work in partnership with Kings Court Trust, call them on 0333 207 5470 or email email@example.com.
This article was submitted to be published by Kings Court Trust as part of their advertising agreement with Today’s Wills and Probate. The views expressed in this article are those of the submitter and not those of Today’s Wills and Probate.