We are quickly approaching the date of the ‘Willwriting Academy Ltd Annual Conference 2023’, and we could not be more excited to introduce you to our jam-packed day of activity.
The event is open to both IPW members and non-members. Professionals in a variety of fields would benefit in attending including Solicitors, Accountants, Willwriters, Probate Practitioners and Estate Planners.
Not only is the ‘Willwriting Academy Ltd Annual Conference’ an event at which to learn invaluable knowledge about your relevant sectors, but it is also a wonderful opportunity renowned for helping field specialists meet like-minded individuals and expand professional networks.
The Conference will take place on Thursday 21st September 2023 at The Holiday Inn, M6 Jct 7, Chapel Lane, Great Barr, B43 7BG. Registration opens at 8:30am ready for the Conference to commence from 9:15am – 17:30pm.
We have been fortunate enough to amass such an incredible line-up of intriguing speakers who will contribute to our over-arching theme for the Conference of ‘Protecting the Vulnerable’.
The speakers in attendance will be:
- Caroline Bielanska, a former Chief Executive and former Chair of Solicitors for the Elderly, is well known in her specialist field, advising older and vulnerable adults who have limited physical and/or mental capacity.
- Ian Cranefield, a successful litigation and dispute resolution solicitor, specialising in representation of vulnerable adults claims after exploitation or financial abuse.
- Carolyn Delehanty, an independent consultant specialising in Vulnerable Customer Experience
- James Morrey, Deputy Head – Policy, Partnerships, Content & Guidance team at the Office of the Public Guardian
- Louise Savage, Consumer Codes & Alternative Dispute Resolution Manager at Chartered Trading Standards Institute (CTSI)
- Andy Reid – a motivational speaker who suffered catastrophic injuries while serving in Afghanistan.
We would love to see you there but hurry! Please book your place before it’s too late.
If you wish to book, you can do so here: https://www.ipw.org.uk/annual-national-conference/