Back by popular demand, Title Research’s Business Relationship Manager, James Cameron, and Technical Manager, Simon Barber, will cover the topic of Missing Beneficiary Indemnity Insurance on Wednesday 20th July at 12pm.
The duo will be joined by special guest Ellie Steele, Senior Underwriting Manager at CLS Property Insight, who will share her expertise on the subject.
In addition to a live Q&A session to answer any questions that you may have, the virtual seminar will cover:
- An overview of Missing Beneficiary Indemnity Insurance
- The cost and different types of cover available
- Insurers’ typical requirements
- Finding missing beneficiaries
- Administering intestate estates
- Mitigating risk and costly mistakes
- Which elements of the estate administration process can be insured
If you would like to join the virtual seminar but can’t make it on the day, please still register – registrants will receive a link to the recording after the virtual seminar has taken place.
This article was submitted to be published by Title Research as part of their advertising agreement with Today’s Wills and Probate. The views expressed in this article are those of the submitter and not those of Today’s Wills and Probate.