Supermen Webinar 36 – Cross Options & Multiple Trusts
Cross Option Agreements
• Circumstances where a Cross Option Agreement may be required
• The industry’s proposition pitfalls vs CTTC Ltd’s proposition
• How CTTC Ltd’s proposition deals with the CGT and Income Tax implications
• How to deal with shareholders who can’t obtain Life Assurance
• A single Trust is fine but in which circumstances would multiple Trusts be beneficial?
• Fact or fiction
• Can you still recommend clients to use multiple Discretionary Trusts with their Wills?
• How to now consider the Periodic Charges of Discretionary Trusts
Register now to reserve your space
All webinars are held at 10am until 11am
Register on Monday 4th December
Join our LinkedIn Supermen Webinar Group. Our Estate Planning experts will address all of the questions raised during the webinar and any further queries relating to the topics covered. Become part of our growing community of Supermen members. Share your opinions, questions and knowledge with us.
Click here to join
This article was submitted to be published by Countrywide Tax & Trust as part of their advertising agreement with Today’s Wills and Probate. The views expressed in this article are those of the submitter and not those of Today’s Wills and Probate.