Superhero Webinar 72 is part 2 of using the RIGHT Trust to protect your client’s wealth. We can help you put your estate planning advice in the right gear!
• Taxation and Trusts
• When might an entry, periodic or exit charge apply? How can these be reduced or even mitigated?
• When might Capital Gains Tax (CGT) be triggered when putting assets into a trust? How could this be reduced, deferred or even mitigated?
• When might Capital Gains Tax (CGT) be triggered within a trust? How can this be reduced, deferred or even mitigated?
• How can the 45% income tax rate be mitigated by the correct management by the trustees?
• SDLT and discretionary trusts – Standard rates can apply no SDLT for property purchases up to £500K! – how to do it!
• Superhero webinar Quiz!
Register your place on our FREE webinar!
All Webinars commence at 10:00am and finish at 11:00am
This article was submitted to be published by Countrywide as part of their advertising agreement with Today’s Wills and Probate. The views expressed in this article are those of the submitter and not those of Today’s Wills and Probate.