The Countrywide Advisor Chatbot.
At Countrywide Tax and Trust Corporation Ltd, we always aim to be ahead of the curve when it comes to technology and innovation. We are constantly looking at ways of embracing technology to make our services better, faster and more accurate for our partners so that they, in turn, can offer a better service to their own clients.
We have been working hard over the last few months to develop our Chatbot, built specifically for our Countrywide Members, who will be able to access information and technical advice from across the company, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year wherever and whenever you need it!
Our Countrywide Advisor Chatbot will change the way Advisors work with us, making communication faster, easier and more accurate. We will be able to answer all queries directly, and with the Live Agent chat feature, there will be no waiting for us to search through emails. Our Advisors can find the answers they need much faster than waiting for their call to be answered, or email to be responded to, as the Chatbot will instantly direct them to the correct information for whatever query they have.
What’s more, the Chatbot won’t just cover technical issues, it will provide different types of information from across the company. It is, in essence, an educational tool where Countrywide members can ask any questions they have and the bot will provide an immediate answer. Chatbot will give our members easy access to all the information we can offer as a Company.
It will also provide them with easy access to all the information available on the relevant subject, including immediate access to our Superhero Webinars, videos and help sheets, all in one place and all at the click of a button.
Live from Monday 5th July!
So, what can our Chatbot do for you?
- A better, faster, more efficient method of communicating with us
- Obtain knowledge from across the company, not just technical queries
- Available outside office hours – 24 hours a day, 365 days a year!
- If the Chatbot cannot provide an immediate answer, you can speak to a member of staff online.
- Request a Call back from one of our staff and your request will be automatically prioritised
- Provides access to our Superhero Webinars, as well as the videos and help sheets relevant to your query
- Available in the Countrywide Legacy software, to help you as you are navigating your way around the system
- Users receive priority over telephone and email enquiries
- Mobile phone users are able to save the Chatbot on their phone’s browser, for easier and faster access, no matter where they are
- You can also access the Chatbot on your desktop browser
Chatbot is just one of the many new services and features we are working on behind the scenes which will REVOLUTIONISE the way our members work. Features you won’t want to miss out on.
For more information on our services and how to become a member call us today on 01926 514390 Extn 9170 or email us at [email protected] and speak to one of our New Entrants Team.
This article was submitted to be published by Countrywide Tax and Trust Corporation as part of their advertising agreement with Today’s Wills and Probate. The views expressed in this article are those of the submitter and not those of Today’s Wills and Probate.