Charity Choice is the UK’s leading charity directory. We’re pleased to provide you with a free, digital edition of our 2022 Charity Choice directory. This year, we’ve compiled our three directories (England & Wales, Northern Ireland and Scotland) together into one easy-to-use digital book, with each region listed in its own separate section. We hope […]Read More
Charity Choice is the UK’s leading charity directory.
As you may already know, we publish free printed versions of the directory annually for probate solicitors to use when advising their clients.
While we will be posting out copies of the printed edition to probate departments as normal, we are aware that Covid-19 has made things trickier for getting to and from the office for many. For this reason, understanding that many probate solicitors are still working remotely at this time, we have created a handy digital edition of the directory this year. This edition is an exact copy of the printed version, so you’ll have access to the same useful information with the added benefit of being able to share the link with colleagues and clients wherever needed.
At Charity Choice we’re passionate about promoting legacy giving. We’ve worked hard so that wills and probate solicitors using Charity Choice have the most up-to-date information available to help them help their clients make decisions about leaving gifts in their wills to charities.
We hope you find this useful. Please feel free to share the link to the directory with your team and clients.
- Charity Choice – Hannah O’Ryan-Roeder [email protected]
- Gen Z “more open” to family financial advice
- Lawyers and consumers wary of lawtech, research reveals
- A rare case of a poisoning of the mind: Whittle v Whittle & Another
- Supreme Court denies appeal in charity legacy fraud case
- The Ombudsman’s corner: an introduction to LeO
- Explained: changes to the trust compliance requirements
- How to write a successful awards submission
- Retaining women in the workforce: overcoming challenges facing employers
- Podcast: Prepaid Probate… what’s it all about?
Founded in 2014, Today’s Wills & Probate is the leading news publication for wills and probate professionals.
0330 1000 839