Charity Choice is the UK’s leading charity directory. We’re pleased to provide you with a free, digital edition of our 2022 Charity Choice directory. This year, we’ve compiled our three directories (England & Wales, Northern Ireland and Scotland) together into one easy-to-use digital book, with each region listed in its own separate section. We hope […]Read More
Charity Choice is the UK’s leading charity directory.As you may already know, we publish free printed versions of the directory annually for probate solicitors to use when advising their clients.
While we will be posting out copies of the printed edition to probate departments as normal, we are aware that Covid-19 has made things trickier for getting to and from the office for many. For this reason, understanding that many probate solicitors are still working remotely at this time, we have created a handy digital edition of the directory this year. This edition is an exact copy of the printed version, so you’ll have access to the same useful information with the added benefit of being able to share the link with colleagues and clients wherever needed.
We hope you find this useful. Please feel free to share the link to the directory with your team and clients.
- Charity Choice – Hannah O’Ryan-Roeder [email protected]
- LPA reforms – what do they mean for practitioners?
- 92% of lawyers have faced stress or burnout, study finds
- Dementia Action Week: dementia and the video witnessing of wills
- Things to consider when supporting a client living with dementia
- The Legal Growth Column: SEO – what you need to know
- Arranging an LPA is one way to stay in control after a dementia diagnosis
- Mental Health Awareness week: you are not alone
- 22% of wills made through legal advisers include charitable bequest
- Prepaid probate: in conversation with Chris Cauvain and Peter Everett of Probate Protect
Founded in 2014, Today’s Wills & Probate is the leading news publication for wills and probate professionals.
0330 1000 839