Insuristic has announced a new partnership with Inheritance Data. Insuristic will provide access to the Inheritance Data platform to help its direct and partner clients access a range of services to support its insurance offering. The partnership will also see Inheritance Data offer Insuristic’s insurance products to its clients and partners.
Rob Faulkner, CEO of Insuristic stated:
“We get a lot of visits to our website from Lay Executors looking for insurance guidance. Arranging insurance to protect the executors, personal representatives and beneficiaries can be complex. As can understanding the asset, liability and will searches that are required to support arranging the right insurance policies. As our mission is to make insurance easy to understand and buy, integrating Inheritance Data’s services within our insurance proposition makes a lot of sense. This is another service we have decided not to monetise, we just wanted to make our offering slicker. We also like the fact that Inheritance Data’s services are suitable for both our direct and partner clients and that we have been able to secure a discount on the Asset and Liabilities search. Plus, Inheritance Data will also be promoting our insurance products to clients and partners visiting their online portal”
Inheritance Data will provide the following services to Insuristic’s clients and partners:
- Financial Asset Search to help executors locate all the assets due to an estate, whilst demonstrating they have conducted a thorough search.
- Liability Search to help executors identify and settle any estate debts and liabilities. Conducting a search will also help obtain a reduced Section 27 Insurance Premium.
- A Certainty Will Search from the National Will Register. Conducting a Will search is generally a requirement when purchasing Missing Will Insurance.
- Placing a Section 27 Gazette Notice to remove the personal liability of executors and personal representatives for any potential liabilities to creditors of the estate. This can be supported by Section 27 Insurance (which can be arranged without a Section 27 Notice for a higher premium) to also protect the liabilities of beneficiaries against claims from creditors to the estate.
- National Insurance Number search to help executors locate the NI number of the deceased.
- Digital Asset Searches to extend the Asset and Liability Search to over 50 further organisations and online providers.
Inheritance Data will be providing the following Insuristic services to its partners and clients:
- Unoccupied Probate Property Insurance
- Land Insurance
- Early Distribution Insurance
- Section 27 Insurance
- Missing Will Insurance
- Missing Beneficiary Insurance
Daniel Cane of Inheritance Data said: ‘We are impressed with the broad insurance proposition that Insuristic has developed for the Probate market. When they approached us to discuss a potential partnership, we felt it was a great fit for us. We also like the various products they have in development which will further strengthen our partnership. Plus the fact Insuristic can provide insurance to both lay executors and professional clients, helps us to offer these products within our portal to enhance our own offering.
To find out more about Insuristic, please visit – https://insuristic.co.uk/
To find out more about Inheritance Data, please visit – https://inheritancedata.co.uk/
Insuristic Limited (No: 13926650), is an Appointed Representative of SJL (Worcester) Ltd, who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority with the reference number 763599. This can be checked by visiting https://register.fca.org.uk/.
This article was submitted to be published by Insuristic as part of their advertising agreement with Today’s Wills and Probate. The views expressed in this article are those of the submitter and not those of Today’s Wills and Probate.