It is paramount that beneficiaries are identified correctly in wills, to avoid an inheritance being invalid. In a recent case of Knipe v British Racing Drivers’ Motor Sport Charity and others  EWCH 3295 (Ch) heard in the High Court it highlighted the importance of legacies being identified correctly. The claim The proceedings were in […]Read More
Sophie McDonnell, associate - chartered legal executive at Boyes Turner
Sophie is an associate - chartered legal executive in the firm’s dispute resolution team, dealing with commercial litigation and dispute resolution matters for a variety of companies. Sophie also assists senior lawyers on a variety of higher value litigation disputes including probate claims and pension litigation.
She is the team leader for the firm’s debt recovery team and also has significant experience in all aspects of debt recovery including insolvency proceedings.
Areas of expertise
-Contract and commercial claims
-Commission disputes for recruitment companies and estate agents
- Why solicitors need to focus on personal branding
- Regulation, Regulation, Regulation…
- Technical Corner: digital assets, personal property law and “data objects”
- Update to the closure of the Solicitors Indemnity Fund
- The Ombudsman’s corner: 22nd July 2022
- Sponsor Spotlight: Exizent
- Sponsor Spotlight: Property Solutions Group
- 55% of lawyers received pay rise over the last year
- The inner workings of probate property – Today’s Wills and Probate Podcast
Founded in 2014, Today’s Wills & Probate is the leading news publication for wills and probate professionals.
0330 1000 839