Estate administration specialists Kings Court Trust are commonly instructed on estates that appear simple at the outset. However, many of these cases are more complex than they initially seem.
That’s why in their upcoming webinar on Wednesday 21st June at 1pm, Technical Manager Nigel Merchant and Legal Services Director Charlotte Toogood will share recent cases where they have discovered the complexities of these seemingly simple estates. The webinar will cover:
- Case study one: Unknown properties
- Case study two: Two sets of Trustees
- Case study three: A double death
If you’d like to join the webinar but can’t make it on the day, please still register – registrants will receive a link to the recording after the webinar has taken place.
Kings Court Trust is an award-winning estate administration provider that takes care of the practicalities after death. Their full suite of estate administration solutions is designed to support all families. By providing free, practical advice on the next steps following a bereavement, they can support your clients and add value to your business.
- Regulated by the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England & Wales (ICAEW)
- Trusted provider of estate administration for large UK-listed companies
- Offer a generous referral fee for referrals that result in business
- Provide access to a unique portal for support and updates on cases
- Fixed and transparent pricing
- Free, secure document storage for important client documents
- In-house legal and tax experts to advise on any situation
The Kings Court Trust model is also geared towards the introduction of potential new clients. With every referred estate Kings Court Trust administers, they will introduce the beneficiaries back to your firm.
This article was submitted to be published by Kings Court Trust as part of their advertising agreement with Today’s Wills and Probate. The views expressed in this article are those of the submitter and not those of Today’s Wills and Probate.