The early bird rate is available for entrants to The British Wills and Probate Awards, sponsored by recently re-branded Property Solutions Group (formerly Executor Solutions). The 2021 event attracted a record number of entries with the awards hosted as a hybrid event for the first time, attracting around 800 attendees between the in-person and live stream audience.
Launched in 2018 to recognise the work of businesses and practitioners up and down the country in the Wills and Probate sector, the awards are now in their fifth year and will return to the Grand Hotel on 20th October.
The event will follow the same format as 2021 with the in person awards simultaneously live streamed in the afternoon, followed by dinner and networking throughout the evening. And networking is an important part of the evening as practitioners come together to recognise and celebrate the incredible work that goes on around the sector.
In addition to headline sponsors Property Solutions Group, Today’s Media are delighted to welcome back last year’s Champagne Reception sponsor Exizent, who have reaffirmed their commitment to supporting the awards this year. CEO Nick Cousins said
“Following last year’s successful event, Exizent are delighted to be returning as the Networking Sponsors of The British Wills and Probate Awards 2022.
It’s wonderful to be involved in such an event and we look forward to celebrating the companies and individuals who are making a real difference to their clients at what is a difficult time.”
Alongside some well-established favourites, 2022 sees the introduction of a range of new categories designed to capture changing work environments, new technologies and innovation, and industry collaboration.
New categories include recognising excellence and best practice in charity and probate collaboration and celebrating the work being done to improve employee experience and customer experience as the sector continues to get to grips with the challenges of working in the “new normal”.
The full list of categories is below, or CLICK HERE to visit www.britishwillsandprobateawards.co.uk
On returning as headline sponsor, Group Managing Director of Property Solutions Group Barry Mattock commented:
“We are delighted to be returning as the headline sponsor of the Oscars of the Wills and Probate industry!
We cannot wait to celebrate with you all again and shine a spotlight on so many incredible individuals and firms across the sector.”
Managing Director at Today’s Media, publishers of Today’s Wills and Probate and organisers of The British Wills and Probate Awards, David Opie said:
“The return of two of the main sponsors for this year’s awards is a real vindication of the regard the awards is held in and we’re incredibly grateful to Barry, Michael, Nick and Aleks and their teams at Property Solutions Group and Exizent respectively for their continued support.
With a few new categories as well, we’re looking forward to welcoming some familiar and new faces to this year’s event.”
A new judging system has been adopted to make the entry and submissions process easier and early bird entry (firms can enter up to 3x categories) is now available at a rate of £129.00 +VAT, available until Friday 24th June 2022.
See highlights of the 2021 ceremony below:
British Wills and Probate Awards 2022 Categories
- Best Contentious Wills & Probate Team
- Probate Provider of the Year (Regional) – North & Midlands
- Probate Provider of the Year (Regional) – South
- Charity Legacy Probate Collaboration of the Year
- Best Use of Technology
- Best Use of Marketing & Social Media
- Community & Charity Champions
- Innovation & Transformation of the Year
- Solicitor Firm of the Year (National)
- Solicitor Firm of the Year (Regional) – North
- Solicitor Firm of the Year (Regional) – Midlands
- Solicitor Firm of the Year (Regional) – South
- Probate Research Firm of the Year
- Private Client Team of the Year
- Court of Protection Team of the Year
- Young Practitioner of the Year
- Will Writing Sole Practitioner of the Year
- Will Writing Firm of the Year (Regional) – North & Midlands
- Will Writing Firm of the Year (Regional) – South
- Will Writing Firm of the Year (National)
- The Today’s Wills & Probate Industry Champion
- *NEW* Estate Planning Consultant of the Year
- *NEW* Legal Supplier of the Year
- *NEW* Outstanding Employee Experience
- *NEW* Customer Service Champion