Early Bird entry for this year’s British Wills and Probate Awards ends today! But don’t worry, there’s still plenty of time to enter and you don’t need to submit your entry immediately. The deadline for registration is Friday 22nd July with a final submission deadline of Friday 29th July.
Early bird entry entitles you to a reduced price to enter the awards and firms can enter up to 3x categories per entry. You can only enter once. The Early Bird rate is £129.00 +VAT, thereafter entry is £169 +VAT.
Now entering their FIFTH year, the awards recognises excellence, and celebrates achievement in the Wills and Probate industry. It has grown to become one of the premier dates in the Wills and Probate calendar and this year is brought to you from the appropriately named Grand Hotel in Birmingham.
The awards this year welcomes back Property Solutions Group (formerly Executor Solutions) and Exizent as Headline Sponsor and Networking Sponsor respectively, alongside a host of returning and new sponsors. You can view the full list on The British Wills and Probate Awards website.
2022 also sees the return of some well-established categories including “Innovation and Transformation of the Year,” “Private Client Team of the Year,” and “Will Writing Firm of the Year,” alongside a range of new categories designed to capture changing work environments, new technologies and innovation, and industry collaboration.
“Estate Planning Consultant of the Year,” “Legal Supplier of the Year,” “Customer Service Champion,” and “Charity Legacy Probate Collaboration of the Year” have all been designed to recognise the constantly changing face of the industry and challenges of working in the “new normal.”
Michael Edwards, Group Business Director at Headline Sponsor Property Solutions Group says
“It’s great to have the awards back for another year, much like the industry they continue to go from strength to strength. The return of familiar categories gives entrants the chance to show their commitment to improving the standards and raising the bar in the industry, and the new categories showcase the commitment of the awards themselves to giving as many people as possible the chance to shine and shout about their achievements.”
The ceremony will again be hybrid, with an in-person awards ceremony simultaneously live streamed via The British Wills and Probate Awards website, followed by a 3 course dinner and extensive opportunities to network throughout the spectacular venue.
If entering awards aren’t part of your marketing mix, you might be interested to read why we think they should be… we’re biased we know but there are so many more benefits to awards than winning. Read our thoughts on why awards should be part of your marketing mix.
British Wills and Probate Awards 2022 Categories
- Best Contentious Wills & Probate Team – Sponsored by Tower Street Finance
- Probate Provider of the Year (Regional) – North & Midlands – Sponsored by Just Clear
- Probate Provider of the Year (Regional) – South
- *NEW* Charity Legacy Probate Collaboration of the Year – Sponsored by Institute of Legacy Management
- Best Use of Technology – Sponsored by Taylor Rose MW
- Best Use of Marketing & Social Media
- Community & Charity Champions – Sponsored by Movewise
- Innovation & Transformation of the Year – Sponsored by Ampla Finance
- Solicitor Firm of the Year (National) – Sponsored by Inheritance Data
- Solicitor Firm of the Year (Regional) – North – Sponsored by Dawsons Auctions
- Solicitor Firm of the Year (Regional) – Midlands – Sponsored by Dawsons Auctions
- Solicitor Firm of the Year (Regional) – South – Sponsored by Finders International
- Probate Research Firm of the Year
- Private Client Team of the Year – Sponsored by Pro Gen Research
- Court of Protection Team of the Year – Sponsored by Anglia Research
- Young Practitioner of the Year – Sponsored by The Law Superstore
- Will Writing Sole Practitioner of the Year
- Will Writing Firm of the Year (Regional) – North & Midlands – Sponsored by Institute of Paralegals
- Will Writing Firm of the Year (Regional) – South – Sponsored by Tower Street Finance
- Will Writing Firm of the Year (National)
- The Today’s Wills & Probate Industry Champion – Sponsored by Arken.legal
- *NEW* Estate Planning Consultant of the Year – Sponsored by BEST Foundation
- *NEW* Legal Supplier of the Year
- *NEW* Outstanding Employee Experience – Sponsored by Advanced
- *NEW* Customer Service Champion – Sponsored by Exizent
For more information about The British Wills and Probate Awards 2022 contact Allie Jones on 0330 1000 839 / firstname.lastname@example.org.