At Countrywide Tax and Trust Corporation Ltd, we strive to be ahead of the curve in technology and innovation. We are working harder than ever to ensure our services are better and more efficient, so that in turn, you are able to offer an improved service to your clients.
As part of our ongoing technological developments, we are pleased to announce that we have added a new feature into our Countrywide Legacy software that allows all documents generated in the software and all files saved locally on your desktop to be shared directly with clients. We are certain that this will make the process of sending, receiving and signing documents easier and more efficient for both you and your clients.
This development will provide you and your clients with a more secure method of sending and receiving documents. As we all know, sending things via email is no longer considered to be secure, so this will provide you with peace of mind that your client’s important documents are not at risk.
It will also make the process of sending documents easier; everything can be done directly from the Legacy Software. Alongside this, the electronic signatures feature means that your clients can save valuable time by signing their documents there and then. We are also looking at adding more documents to the electronic signing feature, meaning you will soon be able to send a wide range of documents to your clients for signing.
In addition to all of these benefits, ALL documents drafted in the software and sent to your clients for signing will be automatically stored in the Cloud. The documents will also be automatically sent to the secure client portal, so they can be accessed easily by clients. You and your clients will be able to see a complete trail of when documents have been accessed or signed, so you are kept up to date with the progress of the documents.
There is no need to scan or copy documents, everything is automatically saved for you!
We are exceptionally proud of the work we have done to make Countrywide Legacy the best it can be. We hope that this new integration will continue to make our services better and faster, so you can continue to offer the highest quality service to your clients.
What are the benefits?
- Documents that require signing electronically (alongside the ID process) can be sent with the ID request, making the process easier and less time consuming for you and your clients.
- All documents drafted in the software will be stored in the Cloud and will also automatically be sent to the secure client portal, allowing you and your clients to access them easily.
- You will receive notifications of each stage of the process within the software, allowing you to keep up to date with your client’s progress.
- Both you and your clients will be able to see a complete ‘audit trail’ of when the documents have been accessed or signed.
- Signed versions of documents will be automatically exported to Countrywide Legacy, saving you time and ensuring files are all in one place.
- The ability to upload ANY locally saved file to store in the software, making sure that important documents can be kept safe until needed.
- The option to send files to clients to fit with your processes (welcome letter, company info etc.), ensuring your clients will have all the information they need.
So if you haven’t yet signed up for our Legacy Software, what are you waiting for?
Contact our New Entrants department today to get your membership up and running: 01926 514 390 ext 9170 or [email protected]
This article was submitted to be published by Countrywide Tax and Trust Corporation as part of their advertising agreement with Today’s Wills and Probate. The views expressed in this article are those of the submitter and not those of Today’s Wills and Probate.