For those in estate planning and professional advisor communities, it’s unusual to be heading to work for midnight let alone in activewear. Yet that’s precisely what 27 staff members from CTT Group found themselves Read More
In 2022, the Ukrainian Bar Association (UBA) turned 20 years old. In addition to 20 years of history, the UBA boasts 6500+ members, 27 Committees, 23 Regional Units, 550+ events per year, and dozens of legislative amendments and projects annually. Unfortunately, the Read More
The ruthless war in Ukraine has left a nation utterly devastated, and the country’s legal sector is no exception. Despite this, information on what the UK legal sector can do to help its counterparts Read More
The legal sector of Ukraine has been thrust into a war-torn whirlwind of an economic climate, bringing with it untold levels of hardship and uncertainty. Yet, in the face of Russian aggression, Ukraine’s lawyers Read More
At Clio, we stand for a just and equitable world. We extend our support to the people affected by the conflict in Ukraine and are committed to supporting impacted and displaced legal professionals and pro Read More
The president of the Law Society, I. Stephanie Boyce, has issued a statement condemning Russia’s invasion of Ukraine, offering the Law Society’s support to its members in the region and describing Russia’s Read More
The president of the Law Society of England and Wales, I. Stephanie Boyce, has issued a statement condemning Russian hostility against Ukraine in Eastern Europe, as well as offering the Law Society’s support to Read More
- Equity Release is evolving into “Later Life Lending”
- Guardianship Applications for missing people: What they do and how to apply
- Who has the right to arrange a funeral where the will of the deceased is being challenged?
- The global rise of AI: opportunities and challenges
- The Perfect Lawyer
- Disputing a will of an illiterate testator
- Terminal Illness and Pensions Pitfalls
- Personality disorders and the issue of testamentary capacity
- Intestacy – who inherits if someone dies without making a will?
Founded in 2014, Today’s Wills & Probate is the leading news publication for wills and probate professionals.
0330 1000 839