Most people don’t like to think about what will happen after their deaths, leading many to die without leaving a Will. Subsequently, this can cause a lot of stress for those dealing with the estate administration process.
To help your clients understand the important considerations when writing their Will, Kings Court Trust’s new blog covers 10 things that they should keep in mind throughout the process. The blog includes:
- How to write your Will
- Choosing your Executors
- Children and financial dependents
- Inheritance Tax
- Storing your Will
- And much more
Kings Court Trust is an award-winning estate administration provider that takes care of the practicalities after death. Their full suite of estate administration solutions is designed to support all families. By providing free, practical advice on the next steps following a bereavement, they can support your clients and add value to your business.
- Regulated by the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England & Wales (ICAEW)
- Trusted provider of estate administration for large UK-listed companies
- Offer a generous referral fee for referrals that result in business
- Provide access to a unique portal for support and updates on cases
- Fixed and transparent pricing
- Free, secure document storage for important client documents
- In-house legal and tax experts to advise on any situation
The Kings Court Trust partnership model is also geared towards the introduction of potential new clients. Provided that consent is given by the beneficiaries of an estate, they’ll introduce them back to your business to help you grow your client base.
This article was submitted to be published by Kings Court Trust as part of their advertising agreement with Today’s Wills and Probate. The views expressed in this article are those of the submitter and not those of Today’s Wills and Probate.