Is your law firm prepared for the incessant bombardment of phishing attempts? Today’s Training’s inaugural webinar on understanding the threat of email-based attacks could help prevent your law firm from falling foul of Read More
Upcoming Webinars10th March 2020 | Phishing & Social Engineering Practice area: Applicable to all. All employees are susceptible to phishing and social engineering. Level: Beginner
Phishing is a commonly used phrase surrounding email security but what is it and how does it cause such large scale attacks? Learn about latest phishing and social engineering trends and how to stop them through this webinar.Cost: £50.00 | REGISTER Today's Training is brought to you by The Practical Vision Network.
- STEP responds to a UK government consultation that seeks views on improving transparency of land ownership
- The importance of performance management over appraisals
- Government backs SMEs with new Help to Grow campaign and small business council
- Justice Committee’s inquiry into the probate service
- Administering an Estate for High Net Worth Individuals in the UK
- Trust and Estate Disputes Quarterly Round-Up
- The Ombudsman’s Corner: January 2024
- How to prove undue influence in a will
- Why ‘Equity Release’ needs to evolve into ‘Later Life Finance’
Founded in 2014, Today’s Wills & Probate is the leading news publication for wills and probate professionals.
0330 1000 839