One of the UK’s leading will writing firms ELM Legal Services is recruiting additional consultants.Read More
E.L.M Legal Services
E.L.M Legal Services Ltd,
Our dedicated legal team have vast experience within the Wills and Probate sector and we are currently one of the Top 5 providers of Will Writing services within the UK.
Our growing team are here to help you and now consists of:
- 11 consultants
- 12 head office staff
As every individual has varying circumstances, we pride ourselves on the personalised approach we have towards every client that comes to us.
We ensure our services are delivered in the most professional and reliable way possible, resulting in a trusted and loyal relationship being built between us and our clients. This is supported by our in-house training development plan, which sees all our employees achieve industry-recognised qualifications.
These include the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP) Diploma programme which leads to becoming a fully-fledged Trust and Estate Practitioner (TEP), and the Chartered Institute of Legal Executives (CILEx) qualifications.
- Gen Z “more open” to family financial advice
- Lawyers and consumers wary of lawtech, research reveals
- A rare case of a poisoning of the mind: Whittle v Whittle & Another
- Supreme Court denies appeal in charity legacy fraud case
- The Ombudsman’s corner: an introduction to LeO
- Explained: changes to the trust compliance requirements
- How to write a successful awards submission
- Retaining women in the workforce: overcoming challenges facing employers
- Podcast: Prepaid Probate… what’s it all about?
Founded in 2014, Today’s Wills & Probate is the leading news publication for wills and probate professionals.
0330 1000 839