CTT Legacy Software
CTT Legacy is a ground-breaking new software from CTT Group that will revolutionise the way you work with your clients. Built for the digital age, Legacy will help you be more productively and increased flexibility. With access to over 90 legal products and services, you have everything your client needs at a click of a button. You only have one pair of hands, so let Legacy take care of the admin while you effectively use your time and knowledge! This fully paperless, cloud-based system can seamlessly integrate into your existing process, whether you are a single user or a large corporation. CTT Legacy also provides support whenever you need it. A dedicated training guide takes you through each step of the software, ensuring you have all the information you need to provide a high-quality service to your clients. By signing up for CTT Legacy, you will also have access to the experts at CTT Group during office hours and a 24/7 Active Chat, providing answers to any questions you may have. So what are you waiting for! Click here to find out more about CTT Legacy Software, and to get your free trial now! Contact: CTT Legacy Software Tel: 01926 514 390 Email: Contact form Address: CTT Group, Gables House 62 Kenilworth road Leamington Spa CV32 6JX
It looks like nothing was found here. Maybe try a search?
- STEP responds to a UK government consultation that seeks views on improving transparency of land ownership
- The importance of performance management over appraisals
- Government backs SMEs with new Help to Grow campaign and small business council
- Justice Committee’s inquiry into the probate service
- Administering an Estate for High Net Worth Individuals in the UK
- Trust and Estate Disputes Quarterly Round-Up
- The Ombudsman’s Corner: January 2024
- How to prove undue influence in a will
- Why ‘Equity Release’ needs to evolve into ‘Later Life Finance’
Founded in 2014, Today’s Wills & Probate is the leading news publication for wills and probate professionals.
0330 1000 839