Insuristic, who specialise in providing insurance for the estate administration market, today announced the launch of Probate Pro, a new insurance product designed to help regulated legal firms administer unoccupied property insurance during probate.
Rob Faulkner, CEO of Insuristic stated:
“Arranging insurance for unoccupied properties can be inefficient and costly. There are many insurance providers to choose from, often with policy conditions that can be difficult for executors to adhere to, leading to problems when there is a claim. That’s why we have created Probate Pro, a clear, affordable and easy way for regulated law firms to administer insurance online for unoccupied properties in probate.”
The Probate Pro policy contains no ambiguous policy conditions nor do firms have to be contractually liable to arrange the property insurance. What’s more, all premiums are charged monthly on account without any interest. No fees are charged to issue, cancel or change a policy.
Probate Pro offers a wide range of coverage to give peace of mind for firms, executors and beneficiaries. Here are some of the key product benefits:
- Probate Pro users can administer their policies efficiently using their own online portal.
- Getting a quotation is easy, as we only ask minimal questions about the property.
- Users don’t need to worry about working out the building sums insured for most properties with 4 bedrooms or less as Insuristic applies a blanket rebuild sums buildings insured of £750,000.
- Properties can be considered with a rebuild value up to £1m on the Scheme. Larger properties can be considered offline by SJL Insurance.
- There are no minimum-security conditions. So there is no need to worry about the types of locks on the property. We simply need confirmation that the property is secure.
- £10,000 of contents cover as is included as standard, with the option to extend cover up to £30,000 if required.
- Properties covered by Probate Pro only need to be inspected every 30 days. This can be done by anyone with a mobile phone. Inspections are evidenced by taking a single picture of both the outside and the inside of the property.
- If draining the water systems is a problem, the Probate Pro product can still provide cover for Escape of Water up to £10,000.
- Renovations are covered without charge, providing the project costs less than £50,000 and doesn’t involve structural alterations to any walls or the roof.
Corin Holness of Sail Group and Board Advisory Member at the Best Foundation said:
“We like to work with Insuristic because they have really thought about the needs of the customer in Probate, whether that be us as a firm, the executor or beneficiary. We also like the fact Insuristic are developing multiple product offerings for the benefit of our market.”
To learn more about Probate Pro, visit www.insuristic.co.uk/probate-pro.
Insuristic Limited (No: 13926650), is an Appointed Representative of SJL (Worcester) Ltd, who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority with the reference number 763599. This can be checked by visiting www.fca.gov.uk.
This article was submitted to be published by Insuristic. The views expressed in this article are those of the submitter and not those of Today’s Wills and Probate.