Kings Court Trust’s next webinar on Wednesday 25th October at 1pm is free to join. During the session, Technical Manager Nigel Merchant will provide an overview of Business and Agricultural Relief for estates that include a business or land/pasture used to rear animals. More specifically, the session will cover:
- What is Business and Agricultural Relief
- How much can be claimed upon a client’s death
- How you can help clients with the process
If you’d like to join the webinar but can’t make it on the day, please still register – registrants will receive a link to the recording after the webinar has taken place.
Kings Court Trust is an award-winning estate administration provider that takes care of the practicalities after death. Their full suite of estate administration solutions is designed to support all families. By providing free, practical advice on the next steps following a bereavement, they can support your clients and add value to your business.
- Regulated by the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England & Wales (ICAEW)
- Trusted provider of estate administration for large UK-listed companies
- Offer a generous referral fee for referrals that result in business
- Provide access to a unique portal for support and updates on cases
- Fixed and transparent pricing
- Free, secure document storage for important client documents
- In-house legal and tax experts to advise on any situation
The Kings Court Trust model is also geared towards the introduction of potential new clients. Provided that consent is given by the beneficiaries of an estate, they’ll introduce them back to your business to help you grow your client base.
This article was submitted to be published by Kings Court Trust as part of their advertising agreement with Today’s Wills and Probate. The views expressed in this article are those of the submitter and not those of Today’s Wills and Probate.