Financial Advisers dealing with intergenerational wealth transfers may come across obstacles and risks, especially as wealth continues to rise and the population ages. Kings Court Trust’s latest partner blog discusses recent research on Financial Advisers and their thoughts on intergenerational wealth transfer, including:
- The main factors that can be attributed to wealth transfer
- What Advisers think about the risk to their business
- How these obstacles can be managed
- Intergenerational wealth transfer and estate administration
Kings Court Trust is an award-winning estate administration provider that takes care of the practicalities after death. Their full suite of estate administration solutions is designed to support all families and adds value to your business by providing free, practical advice on the next steps following a bereavement. There are many benefits to partnering with Kings Court Trust, including:
- An additional revenue stream – you will receive a fee share for referrals that result in business
- An enhanced service proposition – you are in the best position to offer your clients support and care during a difficult time
- Work referred back to you – they will refer beneficiaries back to you to help expand your client base
- Secure document storage – they can store important client documents in their secure facility, including Wills, LPAs, and Deeds
If you have any questions about probate, estate administration, or how you can work in partnership with Kings Court Trust, call them on 0333 207 5470 or email email@example.com.
This article was submitted to be published by Kings Court Trust as part of their advertising agreement with Today’s Wills and Probate. The views expressed in this article are those of the submitter and not those of Today’s Wills and Probate.