The British Wills and Probate Awards, sponsored by Property Solutions Group, returns in 2022 at the aptly titled Grand Hotel in Birmingham. The awards uniquely showcases the very best the wills and probate industry has to offer across the regulated and unregulated spectrum.
2022 sees the return of some well-established categories including “Innovation and Transformation of the Year,” “Private Client Team of the Year,” and “Will Writing Firm of the Year,” alongside a range of new categories designed to capture changing work environments, new technologies and innovation, and industry collaboration.
“Estate Planning Consultant of the Year,” “Legal Supplier of the Year,” “Customer Service Champion,” and “Charity Legacy Probate Collaboration of the Year” have all been designed to recognise the constantly changing face of the industry and challenges of working in the “new normal.”
Michael Edwards, Group Business Director at Headline Sponsor Property Solutions Group (formerly Executor Solutions) says
“It’s great to have the awards back for another year, much like the industry they continue to go from strength to strength. The return of familiar categories gives entrants the chance to show their commitment to improving the standards and raising the bar in the industry, and the new categories showcase the commitment of the awards themselves to giving as many people as possible the chance to shine and shout about their achievements.”
Today’s Media, the publishers of Today’s Wills and Probate and organisers of the awards, invites our readers to join us in recognising and celebrating excellence in our industry. In its FIFTH year, the awards promises to be bigger and better than ever!
The full list of categories is below, or CLICK HERE to visit www.britishwillsandprobateawards.co.uk
A new judging system has been adopted to make the entry and submissions process easier and early bird entry (firms can enter up to 3x categories) is now available at a rate of £129.00 +VAT, available until Friday 24th June 2022.
2022 will also see the return of The Today’s Wills and Probate Industry Champion, a category nominated and voted for by the industry. 2021 crowned inaugural winner Michael Culver after an extensive nominations process. Nominations this year will open in July. Watch this space.
For more information about The British Wills and Probate Awards 2022 contact Allie Jones on 0330 1000 839 / [email protected].
British Wills and Probate Awards 2022 Categories
- Best Contentious Wills & Probate Team – Sponsored by Tower Street Finance
- Probate Provider of the Year (Regional) – North & Midlands – Sponsored by Just Clear
- Probate Provider of the Year (Regional) – South
- *NEW* Charity Legacy Probate Collaboration of the Year – Sponsored by Institute of Legacy Management
- Best Use of Technology – Sponsored by Taylor Rose MW
- Best Use of Marketing & Social Media
- Community & Charity Champions – Sponsored by Movewise
- Innovation & Transformation of the Year – Sponsored by Ampla Finance
- Solicitor Firm of the Year (National) – Sponsored by Inheritance Data
- Solicitor Firm of the Year (Regional) – North – Sponsored by Dawsons Auctions
- Solicitor Firm of the Year (Regional) – Midlands – Sponsored by Dawsons Auctions
- Solicitor Firm of the Year (Regional) – South – Sponsored by Finders International
- Probate Research Firm of the Year
- Private Client Team of the Year – Sponsored by Pro Gen Research
- Court of Protection Team of the Year – Sponsored by Anglia Research
- Young Practitioner of the Year – Sponsored by The Law Superstore
- Will Writing Sole Practitioner of the Year
- Will Writing Firm of the Year (Regional) – North & Midlands – Sponsored by Institute of Paralegals
- Will Writing Firm of the Year (Regional) – South – Sponsored by Tower Street Finance
- Will Writing Firm of the Year (National)
- The Today’s Wills & Probate Industry Champion – Sponsored by Arken.legal
- *NEW* Estate Planning Consultant of the Year – Sponsored by BEST Foundation
- *NEW* Legal Supplier of the Year
- *NEW* Outstanding Employee Experience – Sponsored by Advanced
- *NEW* Customer Service Champion – Sponsored by Exizent