At present, there is a lot of talk about our “new normal”. We have all had to adapt and adjust the way we live, work and communicate in our post-Covid-19 world, at a pace of change that has been unprecedented. The ever-moving goal posts of the pandemic have given rise to innovation and creativity in […]Read More
Olivia joined Stevens & Bolton upon qualification in 2016 and advises on a wide range of tax and trust matters, with a focus on probate and estate administration, wills, inheritance tax planning and powers of attorney. She is experienced in assisting on a broad range of estate administration matters and regularly assists clients with the probate process from start to finish.
- Gen Z “more open” to family financial advice
- Lawyers and consumers wary of lawtech, research reveals
- A rare case of a poisoning of the mind: Whittle v Whittle & Another
- Supreme Court denies appeal in charity legacy fraud case
- The Ombudsman’s corner: an introduction to LeO
- Explained: changes to the trust compliance requirements
- How to write a successful awards submission
- Retaining women in the workforce: overcoming challenges facing employers
- Podcast: Prepaid Probate… what’s it all about?
Founded in 2014, Today’s Wills & Probate is the leading news publication for wills and probate professionals.
0330 1000 839