On Wednesday 31st January at 1pm, join Kings Court Trust for an overview of Inheritance Tax (IHT) and gifting.
Technical Manager Nigel Merchant will cover:
- Considering an estate’s IHT position
- IHT payment and forms
- What counts as a gift and exempted gifts
- Potentially exempt transfers
- Gifts with reservation of benefit
- How allowances work and Nil Rate Band
If you can’t join on the day, please still register – all registrants will receive a link to the recording after it has taken place.
Kings Court Trust is an award-winning estate administration provider that takes care of the practicalities after death. Their full suite of estate administration solutions is designed to support all families. By providing free, practical advice on the next steps following a bereavement, they can support your clients and add value to your business.
- Regulated by the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England & Wales (ICAEW)
- Trusted provider of estate administration for large UK-listed companies
- Offer a generous referral fee for referrals that result in business
- Provide access to a unique portal for support and updates on cases
- Fixed and transparent pricing
- Free, secure document storage for important client documents
- In-house legal and tax experts to advise on any situation
The Kings Court Trust partnership model is also geared towards the introduction of potential new clients. Provided that consent is given by the beneficiaries of an estate, they’ll introduce them back to your business to help you grow your client base.
This article was submitted to be published by Kings Court Trust as part of their advertising agreement with Today’s Wills and Probate. The views expressed in this article are those of the submitter and not those of Today’s Wills and Probate.