The Paralympics are upon us, and Marieke Vervoot was quick to highlight that sport was her main reason for living, and also spoke of the suffering she endures because of her chronic, degenerative condition. Vervoot said she was “…still enjoying every little moment. When the moment comes when I have more bad days than good […]Read More
- Gen Z “more open” to family financial advice
- Lawyers and consumers wary of lawtech, research reveals
- A rare case of a poisoning of the mind: Whittle v Whittle & Another
- Supreme Court denies appeal in charity legacy fraud case
- The Ombudsman’s corner: an introduction to LeO
- Explained: changes to the trust compliance requirements
- How to write a successful awards submission
- Retaining women in the workforce: overcoming challenges facing employers
- Podcast: Prepaid Probate… what’s it all about?
Founded in 2014, Today’s Wills & Probate is the leading news publication for wills and probate professionals.
0330 1000 839