Insuristic has announced its intention to launch Insuristic Estate Protect which will help Solicitors arrange Missing Will, Missing Beneficiary, Section 27 and Early Distribution insurance in approximately 40 seconds – with savings of up to 50% against its open market pricing.
Rob Faulkner, CEO of Insuristic stated that, in his conversations with solicitors, it “was apparent that arranging the various legal indemnity insurance policies takes too long”. He continued:
“They agreed that most clients needed all the policies, but the cost was often a hurdle. For estates without known issues, there just was not a simple, affordable way to offer peace of mind to everyone involved. That is where Insuristic Estate Protect comes in. It streamlines the process for solicitors, protects them from professional liability, eliminates the need for Section 27 notices, and saves clients up to 50% compared to buying separate policies.”
Insuristic Estate Protect will provide the following benefits:
- Arrange insurance via its free and secure insurance portal.
- Get quotes in approximately 40 seconds. Plus a few more seconds to put a policy on cover.
- Pricing will be 30% less than our open market product for individual purchases; and
- 50% less when all 4 policies are purchased.
Clients will save further because:
- A Section 27 notice (or placement of a local notice) is not required when you buy Section 27 Insurance.
- Genealogy reports are not required for clients with an estate under £350,000 (just a verified family tree going back at least three generations).
What’s more, they have said that Insuristic Estate Protect also protects your firm.
“Imagine a scenario where you do not offer a policy and the client later faces a claim. That could lead to a professional indemnity claim against your firm. By offering all four policies to every client, you proactively safeguard yourself from these potential risks, giving you and your clients peace of mind.”
If the estate does not have cash available to fund the insurance, firms have two options provided by Insuristic:
- Arrange Insuristic Estate Finance for the estate. This can be used for any costs associated with the estate, including your legal fees, insurance, property services and more. Check out our Insuristic Estate Finance pagefor details.
- The client can finance insurance themselves. Details of this will be provided at quotation stage. You can visit our Probate Loans pagefor more information.
Insuristic are only a few weeks away from launching Insuristic Estate Protect and availability will be limited initially. So if you are interested in this service, register your interest on the Insuristic website here.