The COVID-19 pandemic has laid bare what the Free Legal Advice Sector has feared and warned about for many years. Inadequate funding has caused free legal advice provision to remain fragile and inconsistent nationwide, leaving Read More
- Equity Release is evolving into “Later Life Lending”
- Guardianship Applications for missing people: What they do and how to apply
- Who has the right to arrange a funeral where the will of the deceased is being challenged?
- The global rise of AI: opportunities and challenges
- The Perfect Lawyer
- Disputing a will of an illiterate testator
- Terminal Illness and Pensions Pitfalls
- Personality disorders and the issue of testamentary capacity
- Intestacy – who inherits if someone dies without making a will?
Founded in 2014, Today’s Wills & Probate is the leading news publication for wills and probate professionals.
0330 1000 839