The COVID-19 pandemic has laid bare what the Free Legal Advice Sector has feared and warned about for many years. Inadequate funding has caused free legal advice provision to remain fragile and inconsistent nationwide, leaving frontline charities faced with increasing calls for immediate support, as resources shrink. Advice deserts are a growing concern with many […]Read More
- Women in Wills Exeter networking lunch recap
- LPA reforms – what do they mean for practitioners?
- 92% of lawyers have faced stress or burnout, study finds
- Dementia Action Week: dementia and the video witnessing of wills
- Things to consider when supporting a client living with dementia
- The Legal Growth Column: SEO – what you need to know
- Arranging an LPA is one way to stay in control after a dementia diagnosis
- Mental Health Awareness week: you are not alone
- 22% of wills made through legal advisers include charitable bequest
Founded in 2014, Today’s Wills & Probate is the leading news publication for wills and probate professionals.
0330 1000 839