We offer end-to-end, practical property solutions that enable legal professionals to support their clients professionally and financially. There are so many tasks that come up due to the passing of the owner or to acquire funds for specialist care, and they are usually time consuming and frustrating to deal with. That’s where we come in. […]Read More
- Gen Z “more open” to family financial advice
- Lawyers and consumers wary of lawtech, research reveals
- A rare case of a poisoning of the mind: Whittle v Whittle & Another
- Supreme Court denies appeal in charity legacy fraud case
- The Ombudsman’s corner: an introduction to LeO
- Explained: changes to the trust compliance requirements
- How to write a successful awards submission
- Retaining women in the workforce: overcoming challenges facing employers
- Podcast: Prepaid Probate… what’s it all about?
Founded in 2014, Today’s Wills & Probate is the leading news publication for wills and probate professionals.
0330 1000 839