The recent judgement of Partington v Rossiter, which was handed down in October 2021, may cause a level of confusion as, on the face of it, a will in which Mr Rossiter (who was domiciled in Russia and left assets in Jersey) defined his “estate” as his property, money and investments in ‘”he UK” was […]Read More
- Women in Wills Exeter networking lunch recap
- LPA reforms – what do they mean for practitioners?
- 92% of lawyers have faced stress or burnout, study finds
- Dementia Action Week: dementia and the video witnessing of wills
- Things to consider when supporting a client living with dementia
- The Legal Growth Column: SEO – what you need to know
- Arranging an LPA is one way to stay in control after a dementia diagnosis
- Mental Health Awareness week: you are not alone
- 22% of wills made through legal advisers include charitable bequest
Founded in 2014, Today’s Wills & Probate is the leading news publication for wills and probate professionals.
0330 1000 839