Could a will ever be validly executed by e-signature, and could this lead to more disputes? Rachael Williams, a solicitor in the Will, Trust and Estate Disputes team at Irwin Mitchell In a world that is fast evolving, the process of making a will has remained largely unchanged for hundreds of years, indeed the formalities […]Read More
- Gen Z “more open” to family financial advice
- Lawyers and consumers wary of lawtech, research reveals
- A rare case of a poisoning of the mind: Whittle v Whittle & Another
- Supreme Court denies appeal in charity legacy fraud case
- The Ombudsman’s corner: an introduction to LeO
- Explained: changes to the trust compliance requirements
- How to write a successful awards submission
- Retaining women in the workforce: overcoming challenges facing employers
- Podcast: Prepaid Probate… what’s it all about?
Founded in 2014, Today’s Wills & Probate is the leading news publication for wills and probate professionals.
0330 1000 839