On 27 May 2020, his Honour Judge Matthews in the Chancery Division of the High Court ruled that Sally Challen, who had killed her husband after years of abuse, was entitled to his estate (Challen v Challen & Anor  EWHC 330 (Ch)). This judgment resulted in a media-driven frenzy with many outlets exclaiming that […]Read More
- Calling for pre-paid probate regulation
- Digital probate: a significant step forward?
- Tackling financial abuse within Wills
- The Ombudsman’s corner: 22nd July 2022
- Sponsor Spotlight: Exizent
- Sponsor Spotlight: Property Solutions Group
- 55% of lawyers received pay rise over the last year
- The inner workings of probate property – Today’s Wills and Probate Podcast
- How your property strategy can help your beneficiaries in the longer-term
Founded in 2014, Today’s Wills & Probate is the leading news publication for wills and probate professionals.
0330 1000 839