Used properly, Lasting Powers of Attorney (LPAs) for property and financial affairs can be an invaluable tool in assisting adults who lose mental capacity with the management of their finances. However, the system can be open to financial abuse and practitioners should be alert to the risks. LPAs were introduced in 2007 to replace the […]Read More
- Calling for pre-paid probate regulation
- Digital probate: a significant step forward?
- Tackling financial abuse within Wills
- The Ombudsman’s corner: 22nd July 2022
- Sponsor Spotlight: Exizent
- Sponsor Spotlight: Property Solutions Group
- 55% of lawyers received pay rise over the last year
- The inner workings of probate property – Today’s Wills and Probate Podcast
- How your property strategy can help your beneficiaries in the longer-term
Founded in 2014, Today’s Wills & Probate is the leading news publication for wills and probate professionals.
0330 1000 839