I recently acted in a Court of Protection matter concerning the execution of Lasting Powers of Attorney (LPAs) which ultimately proceeded to a contested trial. I acted on behalf of the Respondent in the proceedings. An application to the Court of Protection was made to appoint a Deputy on behalf of P. At that stage, […]Read More
- Calling for pre-paid probate regulation
- Digital probate: a significant step forward?
- Tackling financial abuse within Wills
- The Ombudsman’s corner: 22nd July 2022
- Sponsor Spotlight: Exizent
- Sponsor Spotlight: Property Solutions Group
- 55% of lawyers received pay rise over the last year
- The inner workings of probate property – Today’s Wills and Probate Podcast
- How your property strategy can help your beneficiaries in the longer-term
Founded in 2014, Today’s Wills & Probate is the leading news publication for wills and probate professionals.
0330 1000 839