2020 — The Year the World Went on Hold At the beginning of the COVID-19 pandemic, we all hoped that there would be a short interruption to our everyday life and then we would very soon be back enjoying our lives as we always had. However, over months of lockdowns, tiers and a multitude of […]Read More
Jan Friend, Estate Planning and Probate Expert, Friend & Grant.
Jan Friend is a Chartered Tax Advisor of many years standing and heads the tax team at Friend & Grant. Her particular specialisms include all capital taxes (capital gains tax and inheritance tax). Alongside looking after her portfolio of high net worth clients, Jan is an expert in probate services and estate planning.
- Calling for pre-paid probate regulation
- Digital probate: a significant step forward?
- Tackling financial abuse within Wills
- The Ombudsman’s corner: 22nd July 2022
- Sponsor Spotlight: Exizent
- Sponsor Spotlight: Property Solutions Group
- 55% of lawyers received pay rise over the last year
- The inner workings of probate property – Today’s Wills and Probate Podcast
- How your property strategy can help your beneficiaries in the longer-term
Founded in 2014, Today’s Wills & Probate is the leading news publication for wills and probate professionals.
0330 1000 839