July 2017 marked the start of a period of public consultation on Will reform by the Law Commission the period of which closed in November 2017. At the end of this there was to be analysis and policy formulation in which a final report was to be prepared and parliamentary counsel instructed to prepare a […]Read More
- Calling for pre-paid probate regulation
- Digital probate: a significant step forward?
- Tackling financial abuse within Wills
- The Ombudsman’s corner: 22nd July 2022
- Sponsor Spotlight: Exizent
- Sponsor Spotlight: Property Solutions Group
- 55% of lawyers received pay rise over the last year
- The inner workings of probate property – Today’s Wills and Probate Podcast
- How your property strategy can help your beneficiaries in the longer-term
Founded in 2014, Today’s Wills & Probate is the leading news publication for wills and probate professionals.
0330 1000 839