This has been co-authored by Partner Caroline Miller and Solicitor Katie Turney from the Private Client team at Wedlake Bell LLP. The Government’s announcement that it will be introducing temporary legislation to allow wills and codicils to be witnessed remotely via video-conferencing technology has divided opinion amongst Private Client practitioners. Draft legislation has not yet […]Read More
- Calling for pre-paid probate regulation
- Digital probate: a significant step forward?
- Tackling financial abuse within Wills
- The Ombudsman’s corner: 22nd July 2022
- Sponsor Spotlight: Exizent
- Sponsor Spotlight: Property Solutions Group
- 55% of lawyers received pay rise over the last year
- The inner workings of probate property – Today’s Wills and Probate Podcast
- How your property strategy can help your beneficiaries in the longer-term
Founded in 2014, Today’s Wills & Probate is the leading news publication for wills and probate professionals.
0330 1000 839