Background Norman Gill was born on 24 January 1935. In 1964 he married Mary and the couple had three children together: Jessica, Marcus and Elizabeth. Mary had a son from a previous relationship (Julian). Marcus and Elizabeth did Read More
Anna Sutcliffe, Legal Director, Wright Hassall
Anna Sutcliffe, Legal Director at Wright Hassall Anna has extensive experience of will validity claims where the deceased lacked mental capacity, knowledge and approval of the contents of their will or were subject to undue influence. Anna additionally regularly advises clients seeking to remove an executor, to bring a claim under the Inheritance (Provision for Family Dependents) Act 1975 and in respect of professional negligence claims arising from disputed estates. Anna has a particular interest in contentious trusts advising both trustees subjected to potential claims and beneficiaries wishing to challenge the administration of a trust.
- STEP responds to a UK government consultation that seeks views on improving transparency of land ownership
- The importance of performance management over appraisals
- Government backs SMEs with new Help to Grow campaign and small business council
- Justice Committee’s inquiry into the probate service
- Administering an Estate for High Net Worth Individuals in the UK
- Trust and Estate Disputes Quarterly Round-Up
- The Ombudsman’s Corner: January 2024
- How to prove undue influence in a will
- Why ‘Equity Release’ needs to evolve into ‘Later Life Finance’
Founded in 2014, Today’s Wills & Probate is the leading news publication for wills and probate professionals.
0330 1000 839