Advanced Planning Series Part 2 - Estate Planning for clients with buy to let properties
Part 2 of the Advanced Planning Series from CTT Group will take place on Tuesday 4th October, 9.30am to 12pm. What we will cover: The prospect of making a gift of a
Part 2 of the Advanced Planning Series from CTT Group will take place on Tuesday 4th October, 9.30am to 12pm.
What we will cover:
- The prospect of making a gift of a Buy to Let for Inheritance Tax purpose and retaining the rent. Clients are often wary of making BTLs gifts as they want to keep the rent when they gift their rental property. There is a way they can still do this. There is a provision in the Finance Act 1986 that permits this.
- Making a gift of a Buy To Let for Inheritance Tax purposes without triggering Capital Gains Tax. With the correct process and trust this can be possible.
- How to immediately remove the value of a property from your client’s estate tax free. Using the Law of Property Act 1925, it is possible to evidence a verbal trust over land and property. This can have incredible Inheritance Tax and Capital Gains advantages for clients.
- How clients can allocate income rights from properties to others. Re-allocation can result in ‘immediate’ tax benefits for clients. The importance of planning for taxes that may occur years in the future.
- Buy to Let property incorporation and tax efficient share structuring. A thorough guide to this topic.
This course is part of our Advanced Planning Series which covers:
- Estate Planning for Corporate Clients
- Estate Planning for clients with Buy to Let properties
- Estate Planning for clients with an IHT liability (two sessions)
- Family investment companies
Each session will focus on specific client scenarios, helping you position the best estate planning advice in a way your client can understand.
You can subscribe to join any session individually or all of the five-part series.
Alongside our comprehensive training courses, we also offer a complete package of technical expertise, software and all the support you need to provide the best service for your clients.
To book your place on Advanced Planning Part 2 click here.
(Tuesday) 9:30 am - 12:00 pm